Pre-heat your own to 190 ° C on bake.
1 Medium Red Onion, Sliced
1 cup red cabbage, sliced
2 Cups Frozen Mixed Swiss Chard
3 Tablespoons sunflower oil
3 teaspoons Robertson’s Vegetable Seasoning
1 yellow sweet pepper, diced
8 Large Eggs
1 1/2 Cup Grated Yellow Cheddar Cheese
1 around Feta Cheese
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
2 Cups Cooked bacon bits/diced bacon
1. Add your oil to a pan and heat on medium.
2. Add your onion, cabbage and spinach and vegetable seasoning. Sauté for 10 minutes. Remove from the stove and let it cool down.
3. In another pan, sauté the bacon for 5 minutes. Remove from the stove and cool down.
3. In a bowl, crack all your eggs in. Add the black pepper and whisk lightly. Add the feta and cheddar cheeses, vegetables and bacon. Fold these in, don’t mix rigorously.
4. Spray your pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter. Use any shape pan of your choice.
5. Add your mixture to the pan and bake until the center is just about set.
6. Rub the top with butter before serving.